Egan’s Fit Body Bootcamp 28-Day Flat Belly Challenge begins on Monday. For more info visit http://hawaiifitcamp.blogspot.com/ If you are not a bootcamp member yet, call Egan’s studio ASAP to sign up! If you are already a member than congratulations – you are automatically enrolled in 28 days that could change your life! We will be bringing you fresh and fabulous workouts and we have a meal plan for you that will have you showing off those Jersey Shore abs in no time!
I created this blog so that you could follow along as I embark on the journey with you. Nothing like a blog to hold you accountable! Even us instructors need to find motivation and inspiration along our fitness journey. So stay tuned and I will share with you some of my favorite tips, tricks, cool stuff, meal ideas, and so forth to get us through the next month!
The Program begins this Monday, August 29th, so use this weekend to get ready! Here is your checklist:
- Get a journal to log your meals and your journey
- Write down your current weight and measurements in your journal
- Read over Egan’s meal plan (or sign up if you haven’t already) and plan out your weekly meals
- Go grocery shopping (see meal plan for shopping list)
- Get out your calendar and schedule your workouts for the week (or month if you can!)
- Find an accountability partner – someone to either do the program with you or someone who will hold you accountable for staying on track
- Spend 10-15 minutes free-writing about your physical health in your journal. Ask yourself what your vision of health is, what your goals are, what your frustrations have been, and how you plan to achieve your goals. Get specific, get clear, have fun with it! You have all the answers within you!
- Subscribe to this blog by RSS feed or add it to your favorites for quick reference!